Expand your practical skillset through the Placement Program
Through our popular placement program, Drug ARM supports students in a range of disciplines including Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Nursing, Alcohol and Other Drug support, Mental Health, Social Science, Community Services and Youth Work.
Our program is able to provide a range of learning experiences allowing you to apply and contextualise your studies and gain a competitive edge in the job market. We are committed to providing placements that are supportive, fulfilling, challenging and frequently involve direct service provision to clients.
We have supported students from;
- Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Australian College of Community Services
- Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (AIPC)
- Christian Heritage College
- Evocca College
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Jansen Newman Institute
- Macquarie University
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Southbank Institute of Technology
- Tabor College
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE SA
- University of Adelaide
- University of Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Western Sydney
If you would like further information about student placements please contact us.
Partnerships with learning institutions
Each intake we receive a high number of quality applications. In order to prepare students for applications, we seek to develop working partnerships with Universities and other learning institutions. To speak with our placement coordinators, contact our National Head Office on 07 3620 8800.