Drug ARM currently supports students on placement in a number of disciplines including Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Nursing, Alcohol and Other Drug support, Mental Health, Social Science, Community Services and Youth Work.
Drug ARM is able to provide a range of learning experiences through its programs and is committed to providing placement opportunities that are supported, fulfilling, challenging and frequently involve direct service provision to clients.
To maintain the quality of the placements offered, Drug ARM is always seeking to develop working partnerships with Universities and other learning institutions. We have supported students from;
- Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Australian College of Community Services
- Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (AIPC)
- Christian Heritage College
- Evocca College
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Jansen Newman Institute
- Macquarie University
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Southbank Institute of Technology
- Tabor College
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE SA
- University of Adelaide
- University of Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Sydney
- University of Western Sydney
If you would like further information about student placements please contact us.