Drug ARM offers a range of high quality programs and services across Queensland, South Australia and New South Wales. All our programs are committed to our program principles listed below. Through utilising evidence based practices and working from a strengths based, client-centered approach, a respectful and safe environment is established in which clients are able to explore pathways to recovery. For further information on the services listed below, please contact your local state office.
|Guide to Programs and Services for Health and Community Service Professionals and Agencies|
- Recovery: All programs and services to assist and support clients to become actively involved in improving their quality of life.
- Respect clients: All programs and services to incorporate social justice practices that ensure all clients seeking support from Drug ARM have equal access to programs and services and are treated with respect and dignity.
- Client centered service delivery: To ensure that the needs of the clients are central to all interventions delivered by the organisation.
- Evidence based practice: All programs and services to be based upon sound research and best practice models.
- Regular monitoring, reviewing and evaluation: All programs and services to be reviewed and evaluated annually.
- Outcome based practice: All programs and services to contribute to better outcomes for clients, volunteers and staff.
- Continual improvements: To be committed to continual improvements through the development of a learning culture committed to best management practices.
- Managing risk: To identify and manage risks for the benefit of clients, volunteers, visitors, staff and the community.
- Developing relationships with non-government and government agencies: To develop partnerships that enhance the quality of the intervention outcomes for the client.
- Skilled staff: To acquire and maintain professional, skilled and motivated staff to work together in co-ordinated multidisciplinary teams.
Explore this section:
Locations & Referrals
Training & Courses